Pure Hiphop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Hiphop

The #1 place to discuss underground hiphop, and hiphop at it's finest.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vordul Mega - MegaGraphitti

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fudopi
Yo Dadmin
Fudopi

Male Number of posts : 184
Random Thought : Agony is the key to a happy life.
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Vordul Mega - MegaGraphitti Empty
PostSubject: Vordul Mega - MegaGraphitti   Vordul Mega - MegaGraphitti Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Vordul Mega - MegaGraphitti 51PwFZGs47L._SL500_AA240_

Track Listing
1. Stay Conscious
2. AK-47
3. Opium Scripts
4. Hattori Hanzo
5. Air Battery
6. Trigganomics
7. Broken Halo
8. Light
9. In The Mirror
10. Beautiful
11. Learn
12. Peanut Butta Ups
13. Keep Living
14. Imani
15. Megagraphitti

Review
Alright, alright, I know all of you guys went out and bought that Cannibal Ox, well, this is Vordul Mega's(of Can Ox) solo album. The album sounds almost exactly like The Cold Vein. But there is a few new takes from him, with some guest appearances and different producers, he brought a few nice tracks to the table that sound nothing like what we heard before. Vordul is still saying "Scream Phoenix" every few bars, whatever the hell that means. But picture the album, as kind of like a modernized 36 Chambers, with one rapper. A lot of the beats have this sort of electric sound, like your scratching guitar strings, and to my surprise it doesn't sound that bad. Throughout the whole album, even though there are several producers, it seams to flow along nicely, nothing to out there. Vast Aire of Can Ox makes appearances on 3 tracks giving verses. The lyrics are pretty nice, they flow like water, nice delivery, and they make you think.

Overall, I'd put this album on the same level as The Cold Vein, and this is defiantly one of the top ten releases of 08.
Back to top Go down
http://purehiphop.co.cc

Vordul Mega - MegaGraphitti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Hiphop :: Official Album Reviews-
Jump to: